BOD Conferencce Call 10/30/2013

General News Items
Trapper Jon
Please type the second number in the list: 6
Are you posting spam?: No

BOD Conferencce Call 10/30/2013

Postby Trapper Jon » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:04 am

Dale Hendershot took role call, and asked me later after the call to put this together. I did not take notes so I am going off memory.

Dennis Crank laid out exactly what had been going on with defend the Hunt this last week. As he said the previous week 400 Ranges and Conservation Clubs have been contacted. Approx 19 have signed on and 4 more are expected to sign on in the next few days. Requested people to call clubs.

Fur Buyers in the State needing to be called. There are a lot of buyers that need to be called. And we need volunteers to call.

Deer hides being picked up by the buyers so we will not need a pallet jack.

Two major buyers in the state interested in buying hides from us. Although a question was raised about the price difference between the two buyers.
One buyer quoted between $9-$10 a peace, and the other $10-$10 each.

Please keep in mind that we need volunteers to make thing happen. I know season is upon us, I also know that the anti’s are always up on us. So please, volunteer 4 hours a week for the next two weeks. Let kick there butts back under the rocks they came out from under.
Hey your kids are calling you, go take them Trapping, Hunting, Fishing, or Camping.

Jon S.

Return to “News”