Volunteers needed at the Michigan Deer and Turkey Expo 2013

Trapper Jon
Please type the second number in the list: 6
Are you posting spam?: No

Volunteers needed at the Michigan Deer and Turkey Expo 2013

Postby Trapper Jon » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:44 am

The MT&PCA would like to ask for volunteers for the Michigan Deer & Turkey Expos in Lansing, MI. The show is in a new location this year.

I will need help in assisting with trap bedding demo’s, talking to the visitors at our booth, and the booth’s set-up/tear down. If you are interested in volunteering, please e-mail me at Jonsouthworth@sbcglobal.net. Title your e-mail “Volunteer 2013” and I will contact you. Please include your phone number and your address if you are in need of detailed directions to the show. Please include what day you would like to work & the time you would be available.

All volunteers get into the show for free; which means you get to enjoy the MT&PCA booth and all the other vendor booths & displays for free. This show is all about Deer, Turkey, Hunting & Trapping. Tell your family and friends to come to the show. If you go to
http://www.deerinfo.com/michigan you can print off a $2 off admission coupon and obtain additional info about the show.

Please consider volunteering for a half day, whole day, or all weekend. Come hang out with the MT&PCA; a great group of guys & girls.

Jon Southworth
District 6 Co-Director Of the MT&PCA

Address
The Summit Sports and Ice Complex
9410 Davis Hwy
Dimondale (SW side of Lansing), MI 48821

Show Dates & Schedule
Thursday Feb. 21, 2013 1pm to 7pm (BOOTH SET-UP DAY ONLY)
Friday, Feb. 22, 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday, Feb. 23, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday, Feb. 24, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (Booth Tear Down at the end of the day Sunday)
Hey your kids are calling you, go take them Trapping, Hunting, Fishing, or Camping.

Jon S.

Return to “General Predator Calling Talk”