Petitons! Yours to lose! Do you Care?

Trapper Jon
Please type the second number in the list: 6
Are you posting spam?: No

Petitons! Yours to lose! Do you Care?

Postby Trapper Jon » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:01 am

Since I have started gathering signatures I have noticed many sportsmen avoiding my table. I am always looking around when talking to people, and they pass my table side stepping the entire way, as to say "OW God don’t call me over there!" In which I make it a point to call them over. I want to hear why they will not support the biggest issue in the Michigan Sportsmen’s history. And I do put them or you on the spot!
I have only had 25 people ask me for petitions once. Two of which have ask me for them again. If it is the fact that your still trapping, I have to say So!, I gave up my season, cant you give up just a little of yours for your sport? So with saying that.
Once again asking for more people to gather signatures. The finale dead line to gather signatures is fast approaching. Trapping season is still underway but slowed way down. We are on track, although need to step up our actions. It is all up to you sportsmen to pass this or let your hunting rights slip into the hands out-of-state Anti-hunters. And the people out here saying "it is not your fight", you are so wrong!! That to me is an excuse not to do anything! If you do not have time for this fight, you might as well stop Trapping, Hunting, Fishing. Get a hold of me, in a PM on face book, MIchigan-Sportsmen.com, Or www.mtpca.com. Ask for petitions! How many and your address.
Guys this is our to lose, and it is everyone’s fight. Not just mine!!!
Guys this is our to lose, and it is everyones fight. Not just mine!!!
Hey your kids are calling you, go take them Trapping, Hunting, Fishing, or Camping.

Jon S.

Return to “General Trapping Talk”