We just finished with our spring Rendezvous, so now it is time to start getting ready for the Michigan Trappers and Predator Callers Association (MTPCA) annual summer convention. We will need a good number of volunteers to put on a great convention. If you would like to help out and become a volunteer please look at the list of jobs/tasks and contact me here by post or PM, I will make a log of those that want to do a certain job/task so we know that area is covered. If you would like to help out the entire weekend or just an hour or two we will welcome your help. Here is a list of some of the jobs/tasks. Remember, you don't have to be a member to help out.
1) Working one of the two admission gates (the folks that work the gates always have a good time)
2) Help setting up tables and chairs for vendor booths (we do this job early to mid day Thursday)
3) Help directing traffic Friday and Saturday
4) help guide tailgaters to painted tailgating area
5) help with kids games
6) Organize a trap setting contest for kids and adults (Saturday around noon would be great)
7) Work the MTPCA booth
8) Help vendors unload and set up (Thursday & Friday)
9) Help with Fur sale lot numbers (Friday & Saturday around 4:00pm Each day. Lasts about a half hour)
10) This is a big one, help for the Friday night cookout. We can use a bunch of folks for this cookout. Volunteers for
this event should meet up at 1:00 or 2:00 to do the prep work. (again, this crew always has some crazy fun)
11) Help with our Saturday night auction.
Here are a few areas we could use some help in. If you plan on attending the MTPCA convention August 14th & 15th and have time to help out, we welcome you. We hope to see you there. And don't forget to bring the family!
Thank you and Happy Trapping,
Joe Velchansky sr. MTPCA Convention Coordinator
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest