Now that the U.P. convention is wrapping up, it's time to start getting the word out about our upcoming Michigan Trappers and Predator Callers Association convention.
Later today or tomorrow I should have the flyer finished with all information about our convention.
The one thing that keeps popping up is "Will there be a cookout "???
Like I said in the past few posts, we can have one and we know it will be well attended. BUT, someone will need to take charge of the dinner.
If you would like to take charge here is what you will need to do. And don't worry, there is plenty of time left.....
1. Start asking for food donations, (example - I will donate 50 lbs. Of red potatoes, she will donate 5 lbs. Of fresh fish)
2. Keep an updated list of donations for all to see on Facebook, and other websites.
3. If money donations will be accepted at the door what will all the money go to/for.
4. Line up a volunteer crew to help cook and clean up. (Being part of the crew is the most fun)
5. Have fun and take lots of pictures.
Anyone interested please contact me for more information.
Joe Velchansky sr
MTPCA Convention Coordinator
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests